We are always in search of great people and look forward to receiving your information.
Thank you very much for your interest in joining our team.
Pro shop: 204-778-5537 or email:email@example.com
The Pro Shop Attendant is responsible for opening and closing the pro shop, processing all guest purchases, registering golfers for their tee times, handling guest inquiries, booking tee times and lessons, and working with other staff members to ensure an efficient player registration process and golf operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opens and closes the pro shop while adhering to the opening/closing checklist to ensure that all tasks are completed.
- Greets guests/golfers as they arrive in clubhouse, checks them in and takes payment.
- Processes all pro shop sales following pre-established money handling procedures.
- Accurately books tee times and lessons over the phone; handles all guest inquiries.
- Communicates effectively with professional staff to ensure prompt service to guests requiring technical assistance or lessons.
- Maintains strong knowledge of pro shop merchandise and assists with inventory, restocking and designing golf displays.
- Routinely inspects all guest areas (restrooms, lobby, patio, etc.) to ensure that each area is clean and organized.
- Provides support to the operation of the Clubhouse/kitchen and Driving Range areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age
- Smart choice certificate
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Some knowledge of golf is preferred.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to work well, and communicate effectively, within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and a variety of shifts.
Note: May until September
To apply or for more information email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thompson Golf Club is seeking a General Manager for its operations for the 2022 season. He/she will be responsible for the daily operations of the club. Duties include HR management, customer service, daily bookings, cash outs and deposits, and administration of facility rules and regulations. This is a seasonal position from May 7th to October 7th inclusive. The GM may be exposed to adverse weather and stressful situations, and will have irregular working hours and days.
The follow criteria will apply:
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent. College or university degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer Literate – experience in Microsoft Office and POS systems used in golf operations, Golf Now is an asset.
- Must possess excellent intrapersonal skills and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 3 years of Pro Shop managerial experience, or equivalent managerial experience.
- Must have significant retail sales experience.
Deadline for applications is April 15th 2022
Submit your application with resume and references to email@example.com or mail to Box 1205 R8N 1P1.
The Thompson Golf Club is seeking a Golf Course Turf Maintenance person for its operations for the 2022 season. This is a seasonal full time position that runs from the beginning of May through to the end of September which may involve working on weekends. We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable, and enjoys working outdoors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily mowing of Greens, Tees, Fairways and Rough areas using a variety of mechanical equipment and hand tools in a safe manner
- Daily golf course set-up including hole changing, tee blocks, garbage collection
- Bunker grooming with and without mechanical equipment
- Assist with topdressing, aeration, brushing, dew removal and hand watering
- Maintain esthetics of golf course through clippings collection, line trimming and cart path trimming and clearing
- Maintain tidy working areas with regular cleaning of equipment, storage areas, and maintenance shop
- Observes all safety standards and works in a safe manner at all times.
- Performs all other duties as required
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to work outside in hot/cold conditions
- Ability to operate various motorized vehicles (with training)
- Ability to operate small hand held landscaping equipment in a safe manner (with training)
- Must be reliable
- Must display professionalism at all times and portray a positive image, in accordance with the company’s policies and expectations
Thompson Golf Club will accept applications until April 15, 2022
Submit your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Thompson Golf Club
P.O Box 1205
We thank everyone in advance for your interest, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.